I was going through pictures for the previous post about our family cruise to Bermuda I came across countless photos of Luke and Evelyn together. She adores him and he her and that bond is strong and unique and I just love it so much. I hope she always feels like she can reach out to him and I hope he will forever be there for her. Love.
Just to note; we never once posed them for these photos - this is just organically how it happened.
Luke celebrated his 17th birthday in Bermuda and Evelyn was the first to present him with a handmade beautiful card just for him! Both little girls always put so much time and effort into their birthday creations. He still has them on display at home.
Just such a sweet and solid connection separated by 10 years of age but still so very close at heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment